THIS MEDICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. EACH PATIENT MAY PRESENT AN ALLERGY TO THE MEDICATIONS. MEDICATIONS WILL BE PRESCRIBED INDIVIDUALLY DEPENDING ON THE MEDICAL HISTORY AND MEDICAL CONDITION OF EACH PERSON.
Antibiotic and Pain Control after the first 24 hours (This has to be purchased by patient)
- Zamur 500 mgrs: Every 12 hours for 5 days (8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.). This drug is used to prevent infections and is used in combination to an intravenous antibiotic administered 30 minutes before we begin your surgery.
- Blood Thinner (anticoagulant):
- Badiket (Bemiparin Sodium) 3500 UN, subcutaneous application (6hrs post-surgery and every 24 hours for 10 days). This drug is used to avoid blood clots in your legs .and prevent Pulmonary Thromboembolisms.
- Berifen (Diclofenac sodium) 100mgs capsules. Take one capsule every 24 hours for 7 days. This drug is effective for treating acute or severe pain after surgeries, fever and inflammation.
- Enantyum (Dexketoprofeno Trometamol) 25 mgs capsules. Take one capsule every 8 hrs. For 7 days (7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.). This drug is used to treat mild to moderate pain, such as muscular pain, painful periods (dysmenorrhea), toothache and inflammation.
- Tramacet (Paracetamol-Tramadol) 325-37.5 mgs capsules. Take one capsule every 12 hours by mouth for 7 days (8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.). This drug is used to treat moderate to severe pain and inflammation.
- Nausea (antiemetic):
- Dislep 25 mgs every 12 hour for 5 days (8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.).
- Gastric Protection:
- Zoltum 40 mgrs 15 minutes before breakfast for 7 days (7:00 a.m.).